ECM – ENTERPRISE CONTENT MANAGEMENT
Form Processing Systems (OCR, ICR, OMR, BCR, HCR)
• Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
• Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR)
• Optical mark recognition (OMR)
• Barcode Recognition
• Handprint recognition
The Management component deals with the control, indexing and verification of the integrity of the information acquired.
Document Management System (DMS)
Literally “Document Management System”, it is a category of software systems that serves to organize and facilitate the collaborative creation of documents and other content.
Content Management System (CMS)
It is a server-side application that generally relies on a database for archiving content. It is divided into two parts:
• an administration section (back end), which serves to organize and supervise the production of content;
• an application section (front end), which the web user uses to use the contents and applications of the site.
Records Management (RM)
It is the professional practice of managing an organization’s records throughout their life cycle, from the moment they were created until their final disposal. This includes: identification, classification, archiving, security, recovery, monitoring and destruction or permanent storage of documents.
Business Process Management (BPM)
The set of activities necessary to define, optimize, monitor and integrate company processes, in order to create a process aimed at making the company’s business efficient and effective. See the dedicated section of the website..
Our skills and certifications on important technological platforms: